- Sincerely compliment a total stranger - You never know whose crappy day you might transform into an awesome one
- Write a “Letter to the Editor” - Got an opinion, idea or suggestion to share? Write a letter to your favourite magazine and let your voice be heard
- Scavenge the beach for treasure - you never know what you can find Check out this post from the Dainty Squid and look what curious items Kaylah found! Awesome right??
- Do some charity work … - Visit your favourite charity organisation and ask them to tell you what work they require to be done – ask friends and family to help you join and split the tasks! I’ve been to a similar event before the summer started with some work colleagues – i’ve come back sunburnt and tired, but it was so much fun helping them and helping to feed the animals the organisation takes care of!
The following idea was suggested by Eternal*Voyageur (thankyou so much for your contributions!)
- Get some cheapo nail colour in the craziest, wackiest colour you can find! Wear it proudly on your tootsies.
- Dab a little bit of essential oil inside your bag. Every time you open it yu will get a delightful whiff of a lovely scent, instead of the old-bag smell.
- Dab the teeniest amount of essentia oil or perfume on letters and packages. Imagine the recepient opening your scented envelope.
- Invest in a pair of in-ear headphones. The sound is just so much better!
Got any suggestions of your own to be included for the next 4BW (same time, next week!)? I would love to hear from you!! Each idea of course will be credited! Send your brightest most glittering ideas through the usual contact form!
What do you guys have planned this week?