- Have an indoor picnic - Nothing beats the outdoor ones – but what can you do with the weather being so unstable during this time of year?
- Feeling a bit under the weather because of the rapid weather changes? - Try alternative medicine such as tuina, acupressure, or if you’re feeling extra brave – acupuncture treatment
- Dig for fossils! - Organise an expedition with friends (finally i can go on one myself as the weather’s finally cooled down here as well! yay)
- End Summer 2012 in style – Take on the clouds and go up on a sightseeing plane or helicopter ride! Some places even offer you a chance to pilot the helicopter yourself (assisted of course by an experienced pilot ) Awesome experience, right?
The following idea was suggested by Angelica (thanks for your frequent wonderful ideas )
- Bake cupcakes! There’s tons of different recipes and decorating them is super fun.
- Have a girl’s night with your gal pals and/or sisters. Make dinner, bake cupcakes, do each others make-up, play board games watch movies.
- Buy new clothes for fall. A warm and nice knitted scarf perhaps or a winter coat maybe?
Got any suggestions of your own to be included for the next 4BW (same time, next week!)? I would love to hear from you!! Each idea of course will be credited! Send your brightest most glittering ideas through the usual contact form!
Have you started school yet?